Schedule: Full-time, Wednesday-Sunday 2:00pm-11:00pm
Reports To: Operations Director
The Operations Coordinator is goal-oriented, self-motivated and has overall responsibility for the day-to-day coordination of the operation commensurate with the company’s goals and objectives of providing safe, reliable, and friendly ground transportation. The Operations Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining client and vendor relationships, and performing a variety of administrative tasks, including driver scheduling, reservations management, answering phones/emails.
- Answer incoming phone calls with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Respond to email inquiries and other inbound lead requests.
- Communicate changes to frontline drivers and clients.
- Foresee any potential delays and communicate those with impacted clients.
- Input orders/reservations into the Reservation Management System (“RMS”).
- Process order/reservations changes, additions and cancellations in the RMS.
- Assign/schedule and dispatch drivers while ensuring drivers stay out of overtime and have 1-2 consecutive days off each week.
- Responsible for overnight phone coverage after 11:00pm, including all day Sunday, until 8:00am the following business day.
- Work week is each Sunday beginning at 12:00am and runs through Saturday ending at 11:59pm.
- Hourly, full-time, non-exempt (overtime eligible) at 40-hours per week at $20.00 per hour, or $30.00 for anything in excess of 40 working hours in a workweek.
- Pay day is every other Thursday with enrollment of direct deposit.
- $25 stipend each night for phone coverage (up to $125/week).
- 1 weeks / 5 calendar days / 40 hours paid vacation immediately upon hire, with an additional 1 week / 5 calendar days / 40 paid vacation hours added after 12 consecutive months of active employment with the company.
- 11 paid holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day).
- The standard shift for the Senior Operations Coordinator role is Wednesday through Sunday from 2:00pm – 11:00pm in the evening, with a standard 1-hour unpaid lunch. This shift may require earlier and/or extended hours, and some holiday work, as needed, to support the operation. Evening, overnight and weekend coverage of phones (being on call) is also required. This role will require overnight coverage of the phones after 11:00pm Wednesday-Saturday, and all day Sunday until 8:00am on Monday. Although unlikely, overtime may be necessary.
- With advanced scheduling, the shift is flexible to work alternate hours, if needed. In addition, the schedule may change/fluctuate to accommodate vacation and absences.
- Access to a smartphone.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Attention to detail critical.
- Ability to think & react quickly.
- 3+ years’ experience in an office management capacity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
|Job Category||Operations & Dispatch|